Wrightsville Beach Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbeach

Does anyone have Wrightsville Beach frequencies? Ocean Rescue and others used in WB. I can only hear the WB dispatch and not the cars on DEC 52144 as found in RR listing.Last year I could hear cars and dispatch. Any information will help. Thank you for your help in advance.

You may find that most analog operations of the NHC analog system have switched over to the NHC P25 system. The dispatch side of things are simulcasted over both the analog and P25 systems. Some of the TGs on the new system are cross patched over to the analog side of things, but from what I understand, the old system will be turned off sometime in December of this year.

oft

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for Wrightsville Beach Scanner frequencies also. I have tried the P25 and the old 453 frequencies and do not seem to receive any transmissions.

I was down there recently and noticed something that was common among all the officers I saw all of them in marked vehicles and in uniform. The use of bluetooth / cellphones. I saw numerous citations written up and when the cop approached the vehicle, He never left from his spot beside the driver's door and appeared to be using his cellphone to communicate back to dispatch, wrote his ticket, and went on his way.

It appears that the banana republic called Wrightsville Beach is going more and more to a cellphone system in their attempt to be more and more secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.