Greensboro NC Channel List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckypph

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have an updated channel list for this area? I am just looking to update the names of the freq. so they are correct. What RR has listed is no longer correct.

Luckypph

Premium Subscriber
Do an FCC geo search for your area and it will tell you everything for your area

Im not sure that will actually give me the channel name I am looing for. I dont see like a list of the Tac channel like D3 Tac or D4 Tac. I have the Freq like I said, just trying to pair them up with the new names

Quantar22

Im not sure that will actually give me the channel name I am looing for. I dont see like a list of the Tac channel like D3 Tac or D4 Tac. I have the Freq like I said, just trying to pair them up with the new names

If you look at the Guilford County TRS page on here it has the talkgroup information for aliasing in your scanner if that is what you are needing. Link below:

Greensboro / Guilford County Trunking System, Greensboro, North Carolina - Scanner Frequencies

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
If you look at the Guilford County TRS page on here it has the talkgroup information for aliasing in your scanner if that is what you are needing. Link below:

Greensboro / Guilford County Trunking System, Greensboro, North Carolina - Scanner Frequencies

Yep. That should be pretty darn accurate.
Of course the only way for RR.com to remain updated is for all members (old and
new) to chip in and help by submitting verified correct info to be added to the
database.
Luckypph: Welcome to RR.com. Please check out the following links:
RR Database Submission Guidelines - The RadioReference Wiki
Submit Data to RadioReference
Thanks!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.