Wilson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
I'm looking at the database listing for Wilson County and I don't get what I'm seeing.

The output of the Black Creek police repeater is the input to the Wilson County sheriff repeater? And the Black Creek tac input is also listed separately as a tac channel. Somehow I doubt that.

Also, FreeScan's duplicate finder tells me that Enfield police are on 155.82 as is Nash County fire tac A just down the road, so I'm suspicious of this data. I don't believe they would be assigned the same freq so close together.

But what I'm really curious about is who is where?

Wilson City police are encrypted on the city trunked system, not VIPER.
Wilson City fire is in the clear on the city trunked system, not VIPER.

What does Wilson County sheriff use regularly?
What does Wilson County fire use regularly?

I'm only programming in stuff that I think I will need when traversing North Carolina via I-95 to keep the scanner from getting unmanageable as I motor down the road.

Thanks.

Last edited:

yardbird

Premium Subscriber
Strange that agencies that work together would be on two entirely trunking systems.

I presume Wilson Ems has the capabilities to communicate with other agencies on the Wilson TRS system and vice versa.

David

pwfd323

Wilson county SO operates on 155.550
Wilson county fire operates on 154.980
Black creek PD along with Stantonsburg is dispatched by the county dispatch which also dispatches for the SO, as far the county EMS they dispatch on 154.100

Status
Not open for further replies.