2 Free Tickets - Rockingham Hamfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
( This post might fall into the off-topic area, but I know we have some subscribers in the Rockingham County area who might be interested. I have no involvement in this hamfest or the sponsoring radio club. Please feel free to e-mail me directly - rather than on this forum - if I might be able to answer a question about this post. Thanks. )

Awhile back, I received 2 free tickets to the 3rd Annual Rockingham County Amateur Radio Hamfest and Computer Show on Saturday, May 12.

The hamfest will be at the Liberty Baptist Church on Highway 14, between Reidsville and Eden.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend ... but I want to make sure these tickets go to someone - for free - who can use them. They have a face value of $10 ... which means you'll have $10 more to spend at a dealer's display, or in the flea market area.

Since I want to give the all regular readers on this forum a chance at the tickets, if they wish, here's the "complicated" system I've devised:

1 ) send me an e-mail at jamulter@aol.com , with just your first name and a number you pick from 1 to 99

2 ) from all requests received by 00:00 on Saturday morning, April 28th, 2007, the "winner" will be the person who chose the number closest (higher or lower if no one matches) to a number my wife will pick at random

3 ) if there is more than one entry with a winning number, I will then ask the wife to pick a letter from A to Z. From the potential winning entries, the person's name that starts with the letter my wife chooses, or is closest to that letter, will be the winner.

( I almost convinced the wife we needed a new PC with Vista OS to handle these contest tabulations !)

4 ) I will notify the winner by e-mail on 04/28/2007, and will mail out the tickets (my stamp !) to the winner as soon as they respond with a snail-mail address

Please do not post any entries to this forum, as they won't be considered.

This hamfest is in Rockingham County, not to be confused with the town of Rockingham in Richmond County.

More information about the hamfest can be found at www.rcarc.com .

FYI - for those near the South Carolina border, there will be a hamfest in Greenville on Saturday, May 5th ... a week before the Rockingham hamfest.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Jeff,
I am going to stick and lock this until you have given away the tickets...
Just let me know via PM/email when this has been done...
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
And before anyone makes the mistake please read Jeff's entire post...especially this part:

jeffmulter said:
Please do not post any entries to this forum, as they won't be considered.

Thanks!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.