Mass casuality drill in Brunswick co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

52to12

There is a drill taking palace at the intersection of US-17 & SC904/SEASIDE rd. next to McDonald's. Senario is school bus overturned with entrapment.St#31 area. Second drill mesage dispatch for a tanker truck over turned on top of cars. Opertions are on tac 8.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Ha Ha, I responded to enough MVAs at that intersection as mutual aid to Grisstown/Longwood. When we/they (I used to be with Sunset Beach) sold them out older engine with Hurst tools, that cut out quite a bit of our calls for equipment.

<old timer alert> Of course I remember a lot of those calls when US17 was two lanes <old timer alert> :lol:

Last edited:

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Grog said:
Ha Ha, I responded to enough MVAs at that intersection as mutual aid to Grisstown/Longwood. When we/they (I used to be with Sunset Beach) sold them out older engine with Hurst tools, that cut out quite a bit of our calls for equipment.

<old timer alert> Of course I remember a lot of those calls when US17 was two lanes <old timer alert> :lol:

That's a GREAT place to do it as many fatalities as they've had there.......If I remember right that might be where a school bus wreck did happen a few years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.