Onslow County TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
Hello Everyone -

I was monitoring Onslow County TRS, and noted a new talk group 5776. I am working on IDing it but if anyone else can assist in this one, Id appreciate it as I am getting ready to deploy again and am not around the house much to monitor!

Thanks

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
It is definitely law enforcement in digital. Still trying to get settled in.

Edit:
It is County Sheriff's dispatch simulcasted from their VHF frequency of 155.5650.

Last edited:

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
Simulcast

To amplify, I found out whats is going on. Richlands PD switched over to the 800 system and they are digital. As such, the simulcast is now running. All municipalities (Richlands, Holly Ridge, Swansboro, N Topsail Beach) will be moving to 800 eventually. Richlands got their money and radios first. After 5 years down and and monitoring for at least 3, I didnt think I would ever find a new talkgroup.

Rescue -

If you can help now that we know about the primary Talkgroup, keep an ear out for Sheriff Mutual Aid (155.25) to likely be simulcast.

rescue161 said:
It is definitely law enforcement in digital. Still trying to get settled in.

Edit:
It is County Sheriff's dispatch simulcasted from their VHF frequency of 155.5650.

miserytom

ive been keeping an ear on 5776 since this thread was started, all ive heard so far is static bleeps, and what sounds like a data, any idea's?

Status
Not open for further replies.