I-Calls Wake Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl86

Hello,

Has anyone recently had any touble picking up the Icalls in Wake Co? I haven't been able to scan Wake Co Viper much maybe for over 6 months or so until this week and I noticed right away I don't p-up the ICalls in Wake Co like I did last summer. I have 3 BCD996Ts all setup to receive Icalls and have only heard 1 the last 3 days. What's strange is I can stop on the trunking channel 868.7875 and see the active talkgroup ids showing 700### but I don't hear anything from them. I used to hear several I-Calls every hour. Are they encrypted or something now? Anyone else notice this?

I never changed any programming from before to now and I've got the wildcard programmed in and search & scan with control channel only. Would it help to program all the system freqs?

Thanks,

BL

Chris-M

I'm in the process of setting up my new 396T to monitor the VIPER system. I have I-Calls enabled, and have yet to hear any. Haven't heard any mention of them being encrypted or such. Most likely they have been advised to use their issued NEXTEL phones and not to use I-Call. Just a guess.

mhoward785

I listen to Wake Co/VIPER quite often and I've be running UniTrunker for a few months. I have never heard (or viewed) an I-call.

Status
Not open for further replies.