New Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper762

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NEW FREQUENCIES OR TALK GROUP ID'S FOR THE CREEDMOOR , NC POLICE AND FIRE DEPTS.? NONE OF THE FREQUENCIES OR TALK GROUP ID'S LISTED ON THIS SITE PRODUCE ANY CREEDMOOR TRAFFIC.

DEAN driggan3@nc.rr.com

redclay

7.62, i believe most of the radio traffic for granville co., butner and creedmoor is on the new viper system....i don't know about henderson...I monitor the new TGs in granville during my workdays weekdays in durham....some like butner and some granville co. is in database.....i have some other unpublished TGs i have been trying to confirm in granville and then will submit them to the database here at rr....are you scanning the viper system with a digital (P25) capable scanner?...rgds, redclay 1/4

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
The following appeared 01/03/2008 on the "Tarheelscanner" group on Yahoogroups.com. The comment that includes talkgroup IDs was written by "TRF501:"

" All Granville County public safety agencies are on VIPER or in the process of moving on VIPER. You should find Granville Sheriff on talkgroup 1827, Oxford PD on 1833, Creedmoor PD on 1836, Granville Co Fire on 1841 and EMS on 1842. "

TD of Durham, NC wrote on the Tarheelscanner list on Yahoogroups:
>
> I understand that Creedmoor Fire and Police Departments are on 800 MHz
> Digital Trunking now. It would be most logical for them to be using
> the Viper, State Trunking Radio, system in Butner or the
> Oxford/Granville County system, however a friend in the area has not
> been able to find them on either system. Anyone have the NEW Creedmoor
> Police and Fire Trunking system frequencies and ID Codes???

srahn

Premium Subscriber
Also check what I think is a new VIPER tower in Vance County near Henderson. CC is 868.8875. They have a lot of Granville traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.