10-codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

roofer06

Hello. I Live Here In Boone, Nc And Have Just Recently Got Into Scanning. I Am Trying To Find Out Where I Can Find 10-codes For Scanning. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL roofer07@charter.net. also i do not understand the code's as a in adam. thank you for your time

SCPD

QRT
A as in Adam is a modified phonetic alphabet for Police Departments. The b would be, C Charles and so on...

As for the 10-codes, can't help you out there.

Divine83

check your pm. I sent you a set of 10 codes. But heads up...All counties are not the same. As for A as in Adam...The officers are prolly running a 10-28 (Registration Check)
using the first 3 phonetic letters of the tag.

dvferguson

I know in Raleigh/Wake Co. they also use the Phonetic code as a disposition code for calls they are closing. Ex. A-adam means report made. B-baker means arrest made or ticket given. Not sure if it's like that over your way.

Dave

roofer06

Thank Each And Everyone Of U For Helping Me Out With The Code's. I Realize That When Runnin A Tag They Use A As In Adam S As In Sam And So On The One's I Have Trouble With Is The One's They Use At The End As I'm 10-08 B Boyd.i'm Sure Each County Is Diffrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.