Camp Lejeune System (2808)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Is anyone else having problems with listening to the Camp Lejeune UHF Low system with a BCD396T? When the control channel (408.7500) is in rotation, the 396 stops working. The system ID does not show up on the display not matter what.

Can anyone else confirm this? I started a thread here, but nobody seems to know what is going on.

There are 4 control channels on that system and all but one work fine. So when 408.7500 is doing CC duty, the 396 stops working. I have several Motorola radios and a Pro-96 and none of them are affected by this problem.

Help!

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
rescue161 said:
Is anyone else having problems with listening to the Camp Lejeune UHF Low system with a BCD396T? When the control channel (408.7500) is in rotation, the 396 stops working. The system ID does not show up on the display not matter what.

Can anyone else confirm this? I started a thread here, but nobody seems to know what is going on.

There are 4 control channels on that system and all but one work fine. So when 408.7500 is doing CC duty, the 396 stops working. I have several Motorola radios and a Pro-96 and none of them are affected by this problem.

Help!

Scott --

I PM'd ya, maybe we can do lunch and I can scratch my head over it...

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Well, this thing is going to drive me crazy. It's working today on 408.7500, so it's an intermittent problem. It's probably going to have to go back to Uniden for repair.

Got the PM! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.