NC Aviation Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
Just thought I would let you aviation monitors know about this. I do not know if this has been posted before but if it has I apologize. I was looking on the NC DOT website and in the map section I saw where I could get two aviation maps of North Caroliona for free from the State. I wasn't expecting much but when I got them I was thrilled because it had all of the Air Ports in North Carolina with Frequencies. It was a very nice map and will be used on a regular basis. It beats paying $8.00-$10.00 for a sectional map with the same info.

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Roger that, get em free from the state all the time for work. They also hand out a select few wind socks to airports and hospitals.

in addition to the state aviation map, there is also a coastal navigation chart with rivers/sounds and ICW info....also a state freebie handout....

in addition to the website, they are also freely available, for the asking, at all NC Welcome Centers and many/most county tourism offices...anywhere they have the NC road map to hand out they usually have the others too ! (usually under the desk,out of sight, but free for the asking)....

Barefootdipole

RohnsRadio

Premium Subscriber
I ordered 2 state maps for both my car and the wifes truck, and got the air map and the boat map. They are quite good. Wish they had a rail road map.

But, if anyone else has not gotten one you may want to.
LOL afterall, your TAX MONEY at work ;-)

Rohn

Status
Not open for further replies.