800 Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfreak453

800 Mhz In Duplin and Pender Counties

I was in a small radio repair shop today. And heard that Duplin and Pender counties were going to 800mhz.... And maybe Digital. Does anyone know of this.Thanks alot

Jason
Pender County

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
Duplin & Pender on VIPER

scanfreak453 said:
I was in a small radio repair shop today. And heard that Duplin and Pender counties were going to 800mhz.... And maybe Digital. Does anyone know of this.Thanks alot

Jason
Pender County

Duplin County SO is on VIPER Digital (I havent cranked up my Pro-96 in a while and will try to get more this weekend) and they are listed on the VIPER page. No word on EMS/Fire as of yet.

I have heard that Pender will be going to VIPER (Dont know if its digital or not) soon, I believe FD will be first to transition but not 100% sure. I will need to contact a friend to confirm that one as well.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

RohnsRadio

Premium Subscriber
Yes Duplin Sheriff is on the VIPER they are "playing" iwth it right now and still useing high band as well.

I am told that EMS will move next. Dont think the Fire Depts will go it for some time yet. They just went on high band a few years ago. Unless they can get some grants for radios it will be awhile.

Rohn

Status
Not open for further replies.