Ultra-Low Frequency (ULF) Carrier Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend_Owl

Since December 2008, I have recorded continual attacks using "non-leathal" weapons systems upon my neighbors, family and myself. These high-tech silent weapons utilize microwaves, High magnetic pulse generators, Harmonics Wave generators (etherwaves), and other technologies such as "remote neural monitoring." These tools use about every variety of RF message and carrier signals, and every known modulation technique.
I have documented ULF Carrier waves ranging from 9.7 Hz to 50.0 Hz and Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) carrier waves ranging from 50.0 Hz to 100 Hz. I have picked up these signals in the air, on the ground, from my house telephone, my cell phone, my computer, and other locations. So far as I know, the use of ULF carrier waves is illegal for anyone NOT on official NSA (or CIA) business. These signals are relentless, and a brutal method of electronic harassment.
Could anyone with expertise in this area view these wave forms and provide me with some confirmation of my claim that: (A) The technology must exist by virtue of the wave forms produced, and; (B) My assessment of these RF transmissions is either true or false. You may access most of my data by these links:

Album Email address
November 2010 Postings stopmindcontrolnow.1251.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Album1 stopmindcontrolnow.1237.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Album stopmindcontrolnow.1124.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
New album stopmindcontrolnow.811.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Posted 01 Oct 10 stopmindcontrolnow.1099.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
May 22, 2009 Harmonics... stopmindcontrolnow.516.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Phoenix Police Attacke... stopmindcontrolnow.694.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
2009 Harmonics stopmindcontrolnow.221.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Harmonics Recorded AND... stopmindcontrolnow.139.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Mapping the Human Brain stopmindcontrolnow.642.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
12 Dec 08 Harmonics - ... stopmindcontrolnow.964.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Harmonics Used in Court stopmindcontrolnow.637.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Newest Additions stopmindcontrolnow.695.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Posted 24 Sep 10 stopmindcontrolnow.892.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Harmonics used during ... stopmindcontrolnow.437.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Monarch Programming stopmindcontrolnow.560.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
8 Jan 09 Harmonics Matrix stopmindcontrolnow.611.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
12 Dec 08 Harmonics an... stopmindcontrolnow.593.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Dec 13, 2008 Harmonics stopmindcontrolnow.466.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
May 31, 2009 Harmonics stopmindcontrolnow.458.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com
Harmonics Used for Min... stopmindcontrolnow.213.UncleBoots@spaces.live.com

Thank you for you interest and speedy reply.

Roger Thompson

WA1ATA

I did a search for ELF carrier waves in my house. Almost every room showed strong ELF carrier waves at 59.9997 Hz, with harmonics at approximately 120 and 180Hz.

I then did a check with a photometer and found that when I am near my computer screen that I'm exposed to optical radiation with a carrier wave of 75Hz and multiple harmonics out to 60kHz.

The situation is dire, and I would further investigate the sources of these radiations except that my home apparently was exposed to a chemical attack overnight.

This morning I found my lawn and deck coated with a thin layer of dihydrogen monoxide.

I expressed my concern about the dihydrogen monoxide to my neighbor and amazingly, he showed no concern. Furthermore he assured me that the dihydrogen monoxide would no longer be a problem after being exposed to a few hours of radiation from a nuclear fusion reactor.

When I expressed further concern about the use of a radioactive fusion energy source to remove the dihydrogen monoxide, he assured me that the nuclear fusion reactor was located at a safe distance of about 93 million miles.

Harmonics, ELF waves, dihydrogen monoxide, radiation from fusion reactors ........ it's been a rough morning.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
I expressed my concern about the dihydrogen monoxide to my neighbor and amazingly, he showed no concern...

It's obviously too late for your neighbor. That's the chemtrails talking for him.

K

kb0nly

Better put on your aluminum foil hat... and if your worried about reproduction an aluminum foil nut cup...

ab2ms

Premium Subscriber
That's the problem..... the tin foil hats of yesterday have been replaced by ALUMINUM foil. The man has duped everyone into thinking they are safe with this tin alternative. Many people don't even know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.