What are these ? HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKolo

My landlord just dropped off all these radios that were his fathers and said here keep em i dont want them anymore, But i honestly dont know what they are and or if they are worth keeping, Or how to use any of them, I am a scanner guy.

Top to bottom

1-Royce 1-601 CB He left 2 of them
2- Digicom 100 no clue never seen one before
3- Teaberry base Model T
bottom- Pace 1000B Sidetalk

right side bottom is a CDE transmit/receive direction control

He also left 4 SWR meters, Speakers, power supplies, microphones,coax jumpers and coax switches.

Thanks to anyone that can give me some insight, Or does any of this have trade value toward a scanner or is it all scrap ???
I

Attachments

• radios.jpg
    radios.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 740

GKolo

I put power to the 2 big radios and they powered up, I dont have a CB antenna to see if they transmit. They are some pretty cool old radios.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The digicom 100 is the only one maybe worth keeping besides the power supplies. ;)
Nice landlord!

n9zas

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Well if your not going to sell or trade them I would keep all of it.

GKolo

Besides a CB in the truck for vacations, I am just not into CB radio, They may end up in a tote in the garage. The 2 bottom ones are just really cool, I have a shelf with several vintage scanners one of them may end up on it to look at.

GKolo

Ok they are in the way, They are on the way to a tote in the garage unless somebody has a idea who collects them.

GKolo

I wonder if it still transmits, I dont have a antenna to put on it, Everything powered up and appeared to work normally. I built a shelf this weekend to put all the radios on so they were not sitting in boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.