Wild Police Chase ALLEN County Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdulrich

Feed Provider
That was a wild one, 80-100 mph without a right front tire. I caught most of it, but wasn't around to put up an Alert. I'll be curious to see how much damage was done to the roads. I liked how they told the wrecker to just follow the gouge marks on the pavement.

Also did you catch the OSP unit that sounded at little ticked off when LPD passed the OSP unit? I'll bet that isn't going to go over well.

On a related topic, I think we are going to see more people running since LPD and SO is starting to train the public to run from us and we will end up terminating the pursuit. I couldn't believe it when the SO terminated it on Reservoir RD out in the middle of nowhere. Good thing OSP got involved on this one.

Mike

cfr301

That was a wild one, 80-100 mph without a right front tire. I caught most of it, but wasn't around to put up an Alert. I'll be curious to see how much damage was done to the roads. I liked how they told the wrecker to just follow the gouge marks on the pavement.

Also did you catch the OSP unit that sounded at little ticked off when LPD passed the OSP unit? I'll bet that isn't going to go over well.

On a related topic, I think we are going to see more people running since LPD and SO is starting to train the public to run from us and we will end up terminating the pursuit. I couldn't believe it when the SO terminated it on Reservoir RD out in the middle of nowhere. Good thing OSP got involved on this one.

Mike

I had BOTH scanners going (106/197) and your feed. That troop was PISSED!!! They were all pretty upset at the idiot woman behind the wheel, car parts were flying off striking cruisers, she tried to Ram LPD units head on. As for terminating the Pursuits that all LAWSUIT oriented, Each Supervisor was asking if OSP was in the pursuit, once they heard they were the locals backed off, after all the state as DEEPER pockets..LOL

I will have to say for the MOST part the guys calling the pursuit kept pretty calm, which trust me is VERY hard to do when your adrenalin is pumping!! As I got older it was easier to control but boy there were times I was screaming in the mic. when I was younger, and NO ONE can understand a word your saying! :)p

Status
Not open for further replies.