looking for complete up-to-date ohio marcs system file 996T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_rt

Premium Subscriber
Guess the title says it all, can you help? I'm using the one that came with the scanner right now but see a lot of stuff in the database that's not in my scanner. Want the entire system & all sites and talkgroups.
Can be USAD or Freescan or bcTools format. I will edit out what I don't need as there are over 1500 talkgroups right now. Also anyone able to give me any tricks to be able to put the whole thing in and have it work? You can email me the file jact_rt@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

bvankl

Premium Subscriber
Jack,

Welcome

Good news, this can be done very easy. Radio Reference has the option to decide what you want (talkgroups/towers) and it automatically creates the template for your software. Then all you have to do is upload to scanner. Much easier than having to sift through all those talkgroups.

There is a small donation, that is well worth the cost for both scanner programming and all the other knowledge that is around this site.

Bob

kison123

Where can I find any codes to scanners, Ohio

I have logged in and still cant find any codes for my scanner, can someone please tell me where in the world I can find them?

Thank You,
kison

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
You are never going to be able to have a complete list. Talkgroups are being added to MARCS daily. Sometimes it takes months for anybody to notice and update the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.