parma ohio fire p25 system

Status
Not open for further replies.
you now cant monitor parma fire and brooklyn fire because their useing provoice now and not p25.
this change was done last week.i had my pro-2096 radio shack digital scanner on and the talkgroup
for parma fire was not working just a buzzing sound.i talked with a few radio friends and was advised
they maybe useing provoice.so your high dollar digital scanner will not monitor them.dave

ajpritch

Dave,

If this is the new P25 system then you you will be able to monitor them witha digital scanner unless they use encryption. provice is not part of the P25 standard. Are you sure you are on the new system and not the old? Or maybe they are just working out some bugs on the new system

parma ohio fire

well i got the info why i could not monitor the system with my PRO2096 digital scanner they changed the base frequency&off set.my info was not wrong i did not know that cleveland communications re-programed all of the radios.after a friend gave me the new change for my scanner it now trunks fine.

Swipesy

my info was not wrong i.

You are wrong and you have been posting this bad information on several forums. The offset was changed quite some time ago and duly noted on RadioReference. It would have been better had you asked a question about the System versus making out right false statements about the Parma P-25 system.

hogwmn

Premium Subscriber
well i got the info why i could not monitor the system with my PRO2096 digital scanner they changed the base frequency&off set.my info was not wrong i did not know that cleveland communications re-programed all of the radios.after a friend gave me the new change for my scanner it now trunks fine.
got a PRO2096 digital scanner sound like you dont have your scanner setting right to

hogwmn

Premium Subscriber
you mit think of get a software to program your freq .......

Status
Not open for further replies.