Cleveland Clinic Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

pozy

When the Cleveland Clinic got there medical chopper and doing transports. They were getting dispatch through Metro Life Flight. Just recently they changed dispatch centers and getting dispatch out of the clinic now. I know that they are on UHF, unsure what the freq is. Was wondering if anyone knows it. Thanks

spdsgt766

That information isn't helpful,but thanks.Pozy,any idea where on UHF? I know they have a few 420 mhz. channels,I'm curious to find this one too.I recently saw a cleveland clinic marked ground ambulance,not a private with a CCF symbol,but a true CCF marked ambulance.

pozy

I don't think they are on MARC's, from my understanding they are using UHF and I placed the CCF freq. into the radio and I don't pick them up at all..

spdsgt766

Frequency found

CCF helicopter is dispatched on 451.925R pl of 110.9. Base is "clinic Ops"

Are you sure that it just wasnt a Donald Martins Squad that had the CCF logos all over it.... i work for CCAN and im up there all the time and i know that alot of the DM&S squads have the CCF logos all over them.

spdsgt766

Ccf

I'm just telling you what I saw.In the whole scope of things it doesn't matter.I found the frequency which is what the original poster had asked for.There is no mention of ground units on the frequency,and very little patient information compared to UH or Metro given on the air,obviously must be done by pager,text,or some other manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.