What Is This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-Elyria

Anyone know what this frequency is used for or by who, it seems to be used in the Cleveland area.
Always talking about box open, holding door, box covered..........
Just curious on what it may be or what they are talking about

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
You may want search that frequency in the FCC database to see who comes back licsenced for it in the Cleveland area. At least that might narrow it down for you. You can go to this sites Database homepage and scroll down to where you can search FCC database by Frequency and Location and type in the frequency into the field then select Ohio and it will pull up all licencies for that frequency in Ohio. Or I think you can do it by certain Metro Areas as well. Good Luck.

Tim-Elyria

I checked there and there are like 4 or 5 possible licenses’ but none seem to pertain to what they are talking about. They don’t really talk too much, just the short phrases i mentioned above, so I haven’t been able to figure out much.

Tim-Elyria

Thanks Frequhunter , i figured someone would know if the question was ask. that sure explains why they are so busy , now just to crack there lingo .

freqhunter

Premium Subscriber
The "box" is the space in front of the door. "River" or "Rocky River" means they are inroute from the airport to the rental office. Now just to figure out the "Rack".

Tim-Elyria

Wow , you dug into it way more than i did or would have , but seems you have broken all there secret codes . Good Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.