Is Parma (Cuyahoga County) in Project-25???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob99

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone kow where Parma PD and FD are? I checked here on RR but I can't find out if they have moved to P-25 or not. Also, I have a Pro-197, so would I even be able to monitor P-25?

budevans

Several years ago Parma moved it's safety forces from it's EDACS system to a new P25 system.

Currently Parma's Project P25 system hosts, Parma PD, Parma Fire, Brooklyn PD, Brooklyn Fire and Parma Hts PD.

If you go to the Databases - Frequency Database - Ohio - Cuyahoga County web page and scroll to the bottom, you will see Parma P25 listed with the other trunked systems.

Last edited:

Jacob99

Premium Subscriber
Several years ago Parma moved it's safety forces from it's EDACS system to a new P25 system.

Currently Parma's Project P25 system hosts, Parma PD, Parma Fire, Brooklyn PD, Brooklyn Fire and Parma Hts PD.

If you go to the Databases - Frequency Database - Ohio - Cuyahoga County web page and scroll to the bottom, you will see Parma P25 listed with the other trunked systems.

Thanks...I was just wondering if they wre actually using P25 because some older threads on here said they had moved back to the edacs.

Now I'll have to see if my 197 will get p25....

budevans

Project 25 is supported on the Pro197. Download and import the settings from the RR Database or manually set the Trunk type for P25 Auto, load the Control Channels and setup Wildcards for Group and Private TG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.