RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Ohio Radio Discussion Forum

Ohio Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Ohio.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 10:45 AM

Default What happened to "Toledo Police and Lucas County Sheriff" link?

There was a really good link called "Toledo Police and Lucas County Sheriff" with an antenna aimed at a sweet spot to pick-up this tricky trunked system that just bombs out on my portable PRO96. I see that the status is now listed as "deleted". Anybody know if they were asked to take down the link, or if another will take its place? There is no decent Lucas County law enforcement links, only MARCS.
Thanks!
Sponsored links
Old 03-01-2012, 2:11 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Are you not seeing this one? Toledo and Lucas County, Ohio Fire and EMS Live Scanner Audio Feed

Mike

Providing ADS-B data from NW Ohio for http://www.flightradar24.com
Old 03-01-2012, 2:21 PM

I'm only hearing Fire calls, (TFD, not TPD) not any law enforcement on that link. The old had the Lucas County Sheriff, TPD Dispatch, Oregon, Sylvania/Township Police, not just fire.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:13 PM

NW Ohio Live Services - Mini Console

This link should solve your problem,just mute the two you do not want to listen to....ENJOY!

For the Toledo Police mute the two feeds on the far right.

Last edited by jimbolie1; 03-01-2012 at 11:17 PM..
Old 01-18-2013, 1:28 AM

Thinking I may be able to host a feed with Toledo Police and Lucas County Sheriff. I do recall listening to the law only feed on my phone previously. The other feeds are good, but either all Fire or all kinds of surrounding activity. Would also like to be able to limit focus to just law/Toledo PD again. May have a decent solution that I think is sounding pretty good.
Sponsored links
Old 01-18-2013, 2:12 PM

Default Toledo's 800MHz System with only Lucas/Wood POLICE Feed

Mr. Toledo Scanner,
If you are able to put a decent feed on the web (from the CQPSK LucasCounty system), please let me know; it would be nice to just have only the PD's in Lucas County (and Perrysburg Township) available without fire and who knows what all jumbled together (and if there's a way to display the talkgroup that would be doubly sweet)
Good luck, as I have too many competing antennas in my area of LC that cause a crash & burn of the LC/FC/WC 800MHz/700Mhz system, and a nice quality focused web feed would be nice again.

JE
Old 01-19-2013, 12:24 AM

Perrysburg Township is on the Wood County Police and Fire feed
Old 01-19-2013, 1:21 AM

What I will be able to offer at this time will replace the old Toledo Police and Lucas County Sheriff feed and will cover the TPD/LCS dispatch activity.
Old 01-19-2013, 2:28 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

The nature of most live feeds, dependent on the dedication of a random hobbyist, means that they're fairly transient and haphazard. RR has had more than 13,000 feeds, but there are only around 3,300 online right now.
Sponsored links

Old 01-19-2013, 5:26 PM

Default Looking forward to new feed of the old TPD & Lucas Sheriff feed

That'd be great if you can offer the old Toledo Police and Lucas County Sheriff feed again - it was pretty decent. The only issue I had was if you had a 16K MP3 feed it would somtimes cause a Grace Internet radio to reset frequently. Maybe you can do WMA or AAC feed to be more stable?
Old 01-19-2013, 8:23 PM

I have applied to host this feed. Have the scanner running through the computer and think will be good for the intended Toledo PD and Lucas Sheriff activity. So just waiting for final approval. I am not sure about the feed settings and if there is anything else I can set on my end, but will see once I get it all running.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:15 AM

Talking

The new Toledo Police and Lucas County Sheriff feed is now live!

Toledo Police and Lucas County Sheriff Live Scanner Audio Feed

I'm also live tweeting most nights on Twitter @ToledoScanner, see links below for more details.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:31 AM

Default Link Addresses?

Can you send me the whole link address so I can forward it to Receiva (and TuneIn) for Internet Radio access? Thanks! Sounds good.
Old 02-19-2013, 8:12 PM

What link address/stream URL do I need to submit to TuneIn to update their information for this feed? Is it the address from the technical settings page for my particular feed? Is that the same as the server name and mount point?
Old 02-21-2013, 4:25 PM

Default Please send 2 links to TuneIn Dot Com

TuneIn needs your URL for the page and URL for the audio link; can you try to update it with them as the provider/broadcaster of the service. Thanks!
Sponsored links

Tags
lucas county sheriff, toledo pd