Miami Valley Fire District Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

zman1707

I was wondering what Station Numbers are now being used in Montgomery County for the new Miami Valley Fire District? I know Miami Township and The City of Miamisburg have recently consolidated into one department, I just wanted to know what to listen for on Montgomery County Fire Dispatch.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
The station numbers should not change so it stays consistent with the countywide numbering scheme.

BigJimbo

Premium Subscriber
As much as I agree with Mark's logic, for some reason Miami Twp. has changed their numbering.

Station 48 equipment (Medic 48/Engine 48), is now Medic/Engine 55.

Station 50 appears to be Station 52 now, although Batallion 50 is still Batallion 50...

I heard Medic 51 get dispatched to West Spring Valley the other day....not sure if it is from Station 52 or somewhere else....

The new Mega-Station on Byers Road looks to be almost done....dont know what number that will be...or what will happen to some of the existing stations when they open the doors there....

The new station is going to save money and improve responses....even though it cost HUGE money to build and the south property line of it adjoins Warren County.

zman1707

That information from BigJimbo makes sense. I've also heard Medic 54 today. I haven't heard 53 station equipment recently they must have switched it to a different number or closed that station.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
The new Mega-Station on Byers Road looks to be almost done....dont know what number that will be...or what will happen to some of the existing stations when they open the doors there....

The new unopened station which is actually on 10899 Wood Road will be Station 51. I look for them to close Station 47 on S. Linden Avenue, since that is where the service department is also located and they are also moving into the new digs behind the new fire station.

Last edited:

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
I haven't bothered to try and find them yet, I'm waiting for Station 51 to become operational.

On a side note has anyone heard Station 47 dispatched?
I haven't, yet I still see the equipment in the bays. I am assuming
they will close this station and move that equipment to the new Station 51.

WCPSNPaulB

I had to do some checking on this today and this is what I found.

Station-47 is closed
Station-48 is now Station-55 (E55 / M55)
Station-49 is closed
Station-50 is now Station-52 (T52 / M52) - (E51 / M51)
Station-51 is the new station off Wood Rd. Apparatus is running out of 52 until 51 is ready.
Station-52 is old Station-50
Station 53 no change (B53 / BA53 / E53 / M53)
Station-54 no change. Battalion-50 now runs out of 54 but the Call Sign is still BA50 (A54 / M54 / E54 / Q54)
Station-55 is old Station-48 (E55 / M55)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.