Toledo Police Sector Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I've seen somewhere on here the newest TPD sector map, can someone link me to it? thanks!

stpd438

If you do a Google search for "toledo police sector map," the second result is the department's 2009 Annual Report. It's on page 17.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Nice map! For those using the new GL maps, it won't color in the precincts. You have to switch to Classic.

ToledoScanner

Ya, I noticed that issue as well, was not sure if on my end of not, but I generally had not run with the GL maps version. I keyed the colors off the example that was in the 2010 Annual Report that I used to trace out the sector boundaries. Thinking I will add some of the additional outlying Lucas County suburb fire stations at some point, and maybe some of the other police locations and law/sheriff sub stations. The other thing with the google maps is that it would be nice if you could have the annotations/text on the map, you have to click or refer to the side panel. Anybody have any thoughts for anything else to add?

ToledoScanner

Ya, can probably do that, trying to figure out if I can easily do different layers, or maybe will make that a separate map.

Status
Not open for further replies.