Northeast Ohio Freq's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike529

Premium Subscriber
I recently bought a Realistic Pro-2006 off of ebay. I currently own a Grecom PSR-800 so I didn't have to program it myself.

I look on this site for freq's to program into the 2006 but I don't see listings for all the suburbs police/fire. Are they all trunked now? I'm talking cities like Strongsville, Bedford, North Royalton etc All I see on RR are trunked systems and listings for the Metroparks and CSU.

Buying the Psr-800 was great because I didn't have to know anything about programming, but now that I have to do it, Im stuck..lol

I'm also running a very old Regency scanner that is picking up near east side police/fire that i bought at a garage sale this past summer , so I know some cities still using the old frq's. I just cant find them.

Sorry for being so clueless but I'm stuck!

Mike

SCPD

QRT
You need to click on the county in Ohio on the map then in the County Quick Jumps drop down box to the right for the area. The individual municipalities are not obvious in the menus unless you go to the region that contains them. Some trunked mostly conventional.

DJX

Most of the PDs you seek are ENC.

Only Brook Park & Berea are clear for the Westshore region.

Things are moving more and more to trunking systems these days.
Even entities like the Cuyahoga SO are now on the Cleveland P25 system 24/7.

KR0SIV

Most of the PDs you seek are ENC.

Only Brook Park & Berea are clear for the Westshore region.

Things are moving more and more to trunking systems these days.
Even entities like the Cuyahoga SO are now on the Cleveland P25 system 24/7.

Indeed, most police is P25 you have some though on conv freqs
155.550 is popular and 155.625

Status
Not open for further replies.