Can anyone tell me the MARCS frequencies for marion sheriff dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone tell me the frequencies and if possible tag ids of the marion,Ohio sheriff dept? I have been trying to find it and can't thanks and god bless all. Bill

nbohioham@yahoo.com

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
I'm sorry but I am looking for the frequencies for the Marion sheriff department and Marion Ohio I'm taking it there on the Marcs frequency but they could be on the 400 MHz band does anybody know the actual frequencies for the Marion County sheriffs office thank you Bill

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
They are not on the VHF frequency they have listed in the database so one of the dispatchers told me they moved to the Marcs frequencies does anybody know the actual frequencies thank you and God bless

jasonhouk

They are not on the VHF frequency they have listed in the database so one of the dispatchers told me they moved to the Marcs frequencies does anybody know the actual frequencies thank you and God bless

I'll need to know what receiver you're using to attempt to help you.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012

They are on a trunked system. Click HERE. The Marion site is the first one listed.

You would need to enter it as a Motorola Type 2 trunked system on a digital trunking scanner which is reband compatible, such as a BCD396XT. Their talk group ID is 24304. If you have been using a non-digital scanner you will no longer be able to hear them.

Last edited:

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
thanks for the help, Ill try to get them in my scanner

Guys thanks for the help I do see two sets of freqs one in the 772 range and one set in the 852 range, I will try to program them into my psr-800 tonite, thanks again, Bill

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Ha guys can u tell me do I mark it as custom?

Ha do I change it from default to custom? Tnx and god bless, Bill

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I'm not familiar with the PSR-800 but you should be able to update if from the DB and you will be good to go.

You would want the 800 MHz. frequencies for MARCS.

The 700 MHz. are the MARCS-IP system, not used by Marion. This system will eventually replace the old MARCS system though.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Help with psr 800 rebanding

Okay I'm I'm getting Marcs frequencies but I'm not getting the audio ? It shows the frequency and shows I'm receiving, but I hear nothing ? do I have to make an adjustment in the software program ?again thank you, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.