MARCS-IP ODOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

au1344

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I was looking at the talkgroups for ODOT on the MARCS-IP system and noticed some missing channels and a few that are not named right, however I am new to this and just wanted to submit the info. A friend of mine gave me a copy of this and it is the radio plan for ODOT on the MARCS-IP system.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• ODOT MARCS IP.jpg
    ODOT MARCS IP.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 734

W8VFD

Feed Provider
The talkgroups thart are "missing" are more than likely ones that haven't been verified by listeners yet, also, a lot of times the TG alias is just an educated guess from those listening based on what type of traffic is being heard, once in a while people using the radios will say the TG name but most of the time the TG alias is just a guess on our part.

Welcome to RR.

au1344

Premium Subscriber
That makes sense. I will keep listening to try and find some of these channels. I have a feeling that all of the channels listed in Zone 14 have to do with the Freeway Service Patrols.

Thanks!

mmartinfan

Banned
Everything that is in the database has been verified for ODOT, I can promise you the info is correct. The only thing missing is the Freeway Service Patrol Talkgroups.

The info you have is correct on the sheet listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swipesy

To date all Freeway Service Patrols I am hearing in this area are still on the old MARCS System. Maintenance crews are being heard on the MARCS IP System.

mmartinfan

Banned
D12,7,8 are on old MARCS
D4,2on IP based

D6 is on Cols800

Old MARCS will be gone shortly.

Can someone please remove this damn moderation status!!!!!!

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Ahha. Thanks. I've been hearing traffic in Summit for the Freeway service patrols for a while now. I had not idea what they were called though. I'll pay closer attention during rush hour.

au1344

Premium Subscriber
I was told by a friend of mine that works at ODOT that FSP communication will start on MARCS-IP on November 1st. I don't know how true this is but it is what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.