Traveling through OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemoor

Feed Provider
I'm looking for some help identifying the proper talkgroups for MARCS for the Ohio State Patrol. I will be traveling on I-76 --> I-71 --> I-70 as I travel East to West through the state. If they are not on MARCS I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. First time driving through the state with a capable receiver.

Thanks for the help
Joe / N2TQL

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
I'm looking for some help identifying the proper talkgroups for MARCS for the Ohio State Patrol. I will be traveling on I-76 --> I-71 --> I-70 as I travel East to West through the state. If they are not on MARCS I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. First time driving through the state with a capable receiver.

Very useful map with everything you need located at:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Ohio_State_Highway_Patrol_(OSP)_(OH)

I-76: Post 50, 76, 85
I-71: Post 3, 70, 59, 21
I-70: Post 49, 12, 57

Posts 21 and 49 also cover the north and west portions of I-270 around Columbus.

Don't bother with the post tac talkgroups, they're encrypted.

traumacop

Premium Subscriber
Call me lazy, but I search the repeater output with the search set to control channel. As I leave one area the radio looses the signal and starts searching for three next. I know he will get other sites doing this he can easily skip through them.

phask

Premium Subscriber

joemoor

Feed Provider
Thanks to ALL

I have the HP-2 programmed with the TG's you specified and the maps are a great reference. I wish I found them on my own.

Thanks again

Joe / N2TQL

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Dead Link Tom ( well more or less, no current info)

No, it's there. Don't know where or why that link is going. Just go the the wiki and search for Ohio State High Way Patrol.

SCPD

QRT
No, it's there. Don't know where or why that link is going. Just go the the wiki and search for Ohio State High Way Patrol.
No it's NOT there (even though it was later edited in your post :)

Your referenced link ended in (OSP)_(OH

I edited in the ending ")" in my reference: (OSP)_(OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.