Question on Cincy PD Freqs in RR Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester519

I own a Pro-96 and have a question on CPD frequencies. In the RR Database, the frequencies listed for CPD are all of their old ones before going to their new systems (460 range). If I want to hear them now, what should I be looking for as far as programming them into my scanner? The same goes for other metro Cincy depts....are the freqs listed in the database current digital freqs to program into my Pro 96 to be able to hear them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

xusmarine1979

If I understood you correctly, try the County/City trunking system. Click on the link and it should all be there for ya. Hope this helps.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Jester519 said:
I own a Pro-96 and have a question on CPD frequencies. In the RR Database, the frequencies listed for CPD are all of their old ones before going to their new systems (460 range). If I want to hear them now, what should I be looking for as far as programming them into my scanner? The same goes for other metro Cincy depts....are the freqs listed in the database current digital freqs to program into my Pro 96 to be able to hear them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You are just looking at the county page and not the Hamilton County-Cincinnati System page!

All of the 460 MHz radios have been shut off and removed. Do not bother with them.
You need to program in the 800 MHz frequencies from Site 102 here:

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=402

JediMaster

Just an FYI...the easiest way is to go to the Radio Shack in Northgate Mall. They already have a scanner there completely programmed and they will copy it over into your scanner for free. However, if you want to change the way they have it set up, you have to do some minor work, but it saves ALOT of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.