Licking County Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
In the database info for licking county, is says:

155.13000 159.36000 WQDK522 RM 151.4 PL Madison Twp Fire FM

Is this a full time repeater of 33.86? Reason I'm asking is I can't tell, because here in Franklin county, I am getting adjacent channel interference from some frequency near 155.13. They use the same PL of 151.4, so I am constantly receiving interference. Does anyone know if this is a full time 33.86 repeater?

Thanks, :)

traumacop

Premium Subscriber
Yes it is a full time repeater. We pray that the LB link will be dropped soon or at least a PL on the LB receiver.

The repeater power just got approved to be increased and will happen soon.

The PL tone may change to keep the system secure.

Last edited:

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
traumacop said:
Yes it is a full time repeater. We pray that the LB link will be dropped soon or at least a PL on the LB receiver.

The repeater power just got approved to be increased and will happen soon.

The PL tone may change to keep the system secure.
Oh, okay. Yes they need to change that PL, it's picking up way to much interference. Do you know of any plans to make Hartford's repeater full time?

Thanks for the help! :)

traumacop

Premium Subscriber
We don't receive any interference on the vhf input. Lowband however is a mess.

I hope Hartford has permanently pulled thier plug to lowband, get tired of hearing farmers screaming about strained utters and such on the system. Hartford is dispatched from the PSAP on VHF. I had heard they were keeping the link up because of a paging issue. It may have been resolved and the link permanently removed.

The county just spent >$300K on VHF radio equipment. I hope we can see the end of lowband soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.