Pro 96 trunking tables and Lake County...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGuns

I'll probably be getting a Pro-96 in the fext few weeks, and I've been doing a lot of reading up on the scanner, as well as the Win96 software.

The one thing that still confuses me is the trunking tables feature...I was hoping that someone could give an example of the correct table settings for Lake County's System (and maybe even MARCS if you got it).

I just can't make total sense of it...Maybe if I see the settings for frequencies I'm farmiliar with, I can make some sense of it. I definately need to get it figured out, so I'm not s.o.l. when rebanding eventually happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FPO703

You don't need any table settings for either of those systems. They are straight 800 MHz systems.

iflooru

I picked up a Pro-96 for $280 last week from the radio shack in Painesville. The sales guy asked if I wanted it programmed and I said sure. Scan Lite is what appears at the welcome screen now. It was a nice start and I've been entering additional frequencies for Geauga and Ashtabula.

FPO703

I live out in Ashtabula County and have a PRO-96. I also have WIN96 and the programming cable.

If anyone would like, I can make up a custom V-Scanner for them loaded with whatever they want for this part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.