akron/summit m.e.r.c.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerdaddy

while monitoring this system this morning, i heard the following unid. talk groups. 34544(testing 1-2-3), 36144(testing 1-2-3) may have been same voice as the previous one. and 51088(testing 1-2-3) last one was analog. neither group was monitored again even though i listened for about 45 minutes. any ideas? also, tg. 58480 identified as road crew/snow plow. not in RR database. don't know if it is specific city or county talkgroup as i was not familiar with the street names they were mentioning. if we can identify, then this should be submitted to the database.(p.s., analog ) thanks.

jerk

scannerdaddy said:
while monitoring this system this morning, i heard the following unid. talk groups. 34544(testing 1-2-3), 36144(testing 1-2-3) may have been same voice as the previous one. and 51088(testing 1-2-3) last one was analog. neither group was monitored again even though i listened for about 45 minutes. any ideas? also, tg. 58480 identified as road crew/snow plow. not in RR database. don't know if it is specific city or county talkgroup as i was not familiar with the street names they were mentioning. if we can identify, then this should be submitted to the database.(p.s., analog ) thanks.

Look at the Akron/Summit Sticky, some of this is already being discussed.
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.