Belmont TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

STA75

Was down At the ST C mall and heard these two TG 49920 and 35472 any help in who they are ? Looked in the Group list but I may have over looked Thanks Rick

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
STA75 said:
Was down At the ST C mall and heard these two TG 49920 and 35472 any help in who they are ? Looked in the Group list but I may have over looked Thanks Rick

I have no idea - wish I did. I haven't had a chance to scan around on the Belmont system yet. It's simulcast - so I wish I could at least hear one tower. But I guess Bridgeport is just not close enough for me.

Did you hear voice traffic on them Rick?

Will

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
STA75 said:

49920 is most likely one of the hospitals down there given its proximity to other TGIDs in the Hospitals Talk Group. East Ohio Regional, Belmont Community, or Barnesville possibly? Given Belmont is on the edge of WV, it wouldn't surprise me if OVMC or Wheeling Hospital could possibly be on MARCS as well.. probably not though.

35472 is likely in the Medical Transportation Talkgroup and could be one of the area EMS squads.

Mike

durango5550

Booger D.
OVMC is not on the marcs system as of yet , how do i know ... well i work there , I have asked the director of safety if they are going to get on it and he explained to me that it will be sometime after the rebanding.

none of the local hospitals around here are on the marcs system that i know of.

Dan

durango5550

Booger D.
Id love to agree with ya , but as of right now EORH ( east ohio regional hospital ) doen NOT have a marcs radio ( Same safety director for both OVMC and EORH ) not trying to start an arguement just informing you that the ohio valley has not been "updated" yet

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
For the last few days I've been able to fairly reliably monitor 13 MARCS sites using just an RS 800 mhz handheld antenna on the back of my 996. I love my location :) Was monitoring St. Clairsville & Bridgeport MARCS last night for the first time from home. Most of it was encrypted unfortunately.

Just ordered a a dpdproductions.com 118-1000 LP ant. Can't wait to see what I can pick up regularly using it !

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.