WARNING OF FOUL LANGUAGE!!! Belmont county trs

Status
Not open for further replies.

durango5550

Booger D.
The Id is 25232 it is the EOC Countywide .... These guys got some really bad trash mouths so if you are listening ya may wanna block it out if you got kids around like i do.

Im telling ya makes the group of guys I work with look like a bunch of pansies.

Happy new year to all and Happy scanning

Dan

jerk

dawson75 said:
The Id is 25232 it is the EOC Countywide .... These guys got some really bad trash mouths so if you are listening ya may wanna block it out if you got kids around like i do.

Dan

It's probably several guys who are unaware they can be monitored or that anybody is listening. The same thing is happening in my area, new radios issued, potty mouths, trash talk, and a waste of resources.

AL

FPO703

First off, they should be reported to the system administrator(s) of the system. Second off, they should pray that the FCC doesn't fine them individually for using foul language over the air. That's a big NO-NO

Mylan

Feed Provider
in addition to the trash mouths, they talk way too much so I have had that TG locked out for over a year now......

n3ncn

Premium Subscriber
dawson75 said:
Dan

"Great another welfare bum sitting at home marinating in his own ass sweat!" - B. Stauver

???????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
dawson75 said:

Dan

That's incentive for me to get the beam up so I can monitor Belco. I have a trash mouth - Never have used it on the radio, but hearing it from others when they shouldn't be saying it (or where they shouldn't be saying it) is quite entertaining. Call me warped. No kids here to worry about.

Too bad I didn't have this 996 when I worked down at FIRST (where I honed my foul language skills).

Mike

durango5550

Booger D.
Oh dont get me wrong sometimes its funny listening to them crack on each other but it still is wrong and its not what the tax payers are paying for , not only that its against FCC rules and regs to be talking like that ( not that FCC really monitors stuff like that , if they do its not very often ) the whole reason i put up this thread is for the little kiddies that might be listening to daddy's or mommies scanner i wouldnt want my kids to hear some of the crap that poors out of their mouths.

but to each his own!

:)

Mike did you know Shaun??? or frog as we call him.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
dawson75 said:
Oh dont get me wrong sometimes its funny listening to them crack on each other but it still is wrong and its not what the tax payers are paying for , not only that its against FCC rules and regs to be talking like that ( not that FCC really monitors stuff like that , if they do its not very often ) the whole reason i put up this thread is for the little kiddies that might be listening to daddy's or mommies scanner i wouldnt want my kids to hear some of the crap that poors out of their mouths.

but to each his own!

:)

Mike did you know Shaun??? or frog as we call him.

Sure do. Shawn and I were friends a few years before FIRST, about the same time that he became kb8ude. kb8sfc and him still hang out and I asked jason about him a week or so ago when I talked to him. Guess he's doing well - Think he is leaving up in the Beaver area. I can't remember the place he is working at, but I know he has to do some travelling around the states installing whatever it is he's making where he works. We used to carpool alot down to FIRST when one or the other of us didn't have a vehicle.

- Mike

durango5550

Booger D.
mtindor said:
Sure do. Shawn and I were friends a few years before FIRST, about the same time that he became kb8ude. kb8sfc and him still hang out and I asked jason about him a week or so ago when I talked to him. Guess he's doing well - Think he is leaving up in the Beaver area. I can't remember the place he is working at, but I know he has to do some travelling around the states installing whatever it is he's making where he works. We used to carpool alot down to FIRST when one or the other of us didn't have a vehicle.

- Mike

LOL ... what a small world ..

Y ea i have spoken to him and yes he does live in the Beaver area , havent seen him in a while but i guess he is doing allright. Thats pretty cool Mike maybe one day we will shake hands . If you are on the ham my call is KC8ONR dont have a radio at the moment but hopefully uncle sam will take care of that :)

Later
Dan

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
dawson75 said:
LOL ... what a small world ..

Y ea i have spoken to him and yes he does live in the Beaver area , havent seen him in a while but i guess he is doing allright. Thats pretty cool Mike maybe one day we will shake hands . If you are on the ham my call is KC8ONR dont have a radio at the moment but hopefully uncle sam will take care of that :)

Later
Dan

I'm surprised i never met you before. But then again I didn't do much hanging around with the people Shawn knew in Belmont. I am a ham, AA8iA. I don't get on the radoi much anymore (not sure why) - I do have an FT-100 hooked up though. I hear ya about uncle sam. I won't be getting anything back this year rofl.

Mike

durango5550

Booger D.
mtindor said:
I'm surprised i never met you before. But then again I didn't do much hanging around with the people Shawn knew in Belmont. I am a ham, AA8iA. I don't get on the radoi much anymore (not sure why) - I do have an FT-100 hooked up though. I hear ya about uncle sam. I won't be getting anything back this year rofl.

Mike

I know why you dont get on the radio much .... Hearing about guys hemroids and aches and pains isnt my idea of fun :D Its not like that all the time, maybe im just not giving the ol timers a chance who knows. :)

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
dawson75 said:
I know why you dont get on the radio much .... Hearing about guys hemroids and aches and pains isnt my idea of fun :D Its not like that all the time, maybe im just not giving the ol timers a chance who knows. :)

I can understand where you're coming from - listening to 146.94 up in Weirton reminds me of that.

Actually, I just don't see much in the AR hobby anymore that is challenging or intrigues me. Used to be you could be doing something technologically cool in amateur radio that wasn't being done somewhere else. I don't think that's the case anymore.

Mike

durango5550

Booger D.
i know what ya mean .... when i was first introduced to AR it seemed fun and learned lots of things but the fun of it has fizzled out i would like to fiddle with the digital stuff but thats way out of my price range hell i dont think my wallet has ever seen that much money in its lifetime :) but hopefully it will become fun again.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.