Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
OK so its a slow night around here. Is winter ever going to hit us here in Ohio? 1:23am Jan 6th and its still 52° out. Here in Findlay it hasn't really even snowed yet. A couple flurries but nothing on the ground. I hope it stays this way for the rest of the winter :)

durango5550

Booger D.
Ahh yes the warm weather is nice, but with warm weather comes the alcholics that enjoy it so much they hang out till 4am get all tanked up start a fight with each other and end up in the energency room, where me a a security officer at a local hospital has to listen to them curse like they are in a bar and babysit them the whole time they are at the hospital, gets a little old at times I guess you can call it job security, Yes I do enjoy the warm weather 4am here in the ohio valley and its around 53o makes for a nice night but remember the freaks come out at night !!! In the scanning world I guess thats a good thing but when you got to deal with the freaks you dont look forward to it , Im sure the LEO's know what im talking about.

ok i gotta get back to work im starting to fit the profile of a lazy a$$ rent a cop !!! :)

later all

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.