462.1000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerdaddy

can anyone help i.d. this freq? it has a tone of 146.2. the R.R. database id's this as the GREAT LAKES SCIENCE CENTER. it seems to be a snow plow co. of some sort. i get a good signal on it here in no. summit co. so it is NOT some local business pushing 4 watts. maybe we can get a positive i.d. on it and clear up this bad info and post a correction to the database. thanks

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
In the past few weeks I've listened to a lot of frequencies up north into mahoning/stark and farther. I've come acoss a lot of Domer frequencies - and I see the same exact thing, subaudible tones.

I'm not as versed in trunked systems as I would like to be - so maybe it is because of those sites being LTR systems. I'm thinking that possibly if the sites were Moto or EDACS you wouldn't find PLs but with LTR you do?

Mike

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin

jkm

Just a thought; it's possible that the activity is unlicensed, or the FCC thinks they're somewhere else than where they actually are. Down here in Franklin County, that seems to happen often. Systems that are listed as conventional freqs are actually trunked systems, or they are conventional and on different freqs from their FCC license. Sometimes the licenses are expired too, so all of these things make it more exciting to try to figure out who is who :)

Hope that helps,

73 de Justin/W1IX

Status
Not open for further replies.