President Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPROB00

Premium Subscriber
Tommorow should be a fun day to monitor OHIO MARCS and Miami County TRS as our Commander And Chief President Bush is coming to visit. Anyone know if he is going to fly into DAI or Wright Patt aboard AirForce One? When he visited in 2003, I lived in Fairborn and had a blast listening to all of the radio traffic. I wonder if Miami County has the ability to go encrypted?? Wright Patt TRS might be good too if he flies in there. I would share some great locations to view the plain landing , but you never know what kind of idiot might view our message board and use it for ill deeds. Welcome to the Miami Valley President Bush!!

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
LPROB00 said:
Tommorow should be a fun day to monitor OHIO MARCS and Miami County TRS as our Commander And Chief President Bush is coming to visit. Anyone know if he is going to fly into DAI or Wright Patt aboard AirForce One? When he visited in 2003, I lived in Fairborn and had a blast listening to all of the radio traffic. I wonder if Miami County has the ability to go encrypted?? Wright Patt TRS might be good too if he flies in there. I would share some great locations to view the plain landing , but you never know what kind of idiot might view our message board and use it for ill deeds. Welcome to the Miami Valley President Bush!!

More than likely AF1 will come into Cox-Dayton, its only a quick 5 minutes to Tipp City from there.

As for MARCS, talkgroups 1472 Piqua and 1488 Post 55 TAC would be the main
ones to watch, possibly some of the EVENT talkgroups and of course 154.935 LEERN F1.

monkeyboy

Premium Subscriber
Airforce one landed at Dayton intertnational. I've just came from the expo centre there and you can get a good view of the plane from there as it is parked nearby.

k9gunner

I did not hear squat, except for OSP opening the interstate, but I dont know if it was for the motorcade, or construction.

monkeyboy

Premium Subscriber
I didn't know he was visiting so didn't have my scanner with me. Watched the motorcade leave the airport though, pretty cool. The secret service stopped anybody leaving the expo centre as it passed.

mlinthicum

I came down I-75, from Sidney, just a short time after POTUS returned to the airport, and I only heard the OSP also. I was just really glad I didn't get caught up in the traffic.

sopranosno1

pres bush freqs

here is what i heard thursday, secret service-164.8875,166.5125,136.725, miami county-02-141,02-142,02-143,02-090,dayton-pd- task force channel, special events channel, airport pd channel, airport-pd-"b" channel, mcso- leern patch. heard 363.250 af-1 i wonder if this replaced 300.400. heard af-1 calling dayton airport on 127.650.

sopranosno1

300.400,363.250 open carrier sound you will hear before af-1 arrives. maybe someone with more knowledge about secret service air channels can explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.