Wauseon (Fulton County), Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Wauseon (Fulton County), Ohio Frequencies

As a favor, I'm trying to help someone who lives in Wauseon, Ohio (Fulton County), program their scanner. Looking at RR's database there is just a handful of conventional analog frequencies. Are these still active? What else might he want for that area? Would the Ohio MARCS system come into play? Anything else?

I'm programing a Radio Shack PRO-96, so if someone had a *.p96 file from WIN96 already done, that would really help!

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Last edited:

rcvmo

This response may not be an answer to your question but heard the tones go out last night 6:30-7:00pm for Henry and Fulton county on a possible funnel cloud with rotation observed and confirmed. WIOT also sounded the EAS tones as well. Didn't hear anything more about it.
rcvmo

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
I know Fulton County Fire Ops are still on 154.310 MHz. However, I am not hearing any activity on 154.845 MHz, but they have always had a weak signal and are hard to hear in my area. Likewise, so is 158.850 MHz. That said, I have not heard of any plans for them to switchover to MARCS, but with neighboring Lucas County going to a new 800 MHz, Project 25 simulcast system, this will more than likely cause Fulton County to procure some new radio equipment.

I do know that the County EMA and the Sheriff's Office do have radios that will operate on MARCS for mutual aid purposes. It might be an excellent idea to program in the local towers in and around Fulton County, especially if there was a major emergency or disaster. Lately, its better to be prepared for anything when it comes to communications.

73s

Ron

MichaelD77

Thunderbolt said:
It might be an excellent idea to program in the local towers in and around Fulton County, especially if there was a major emergency or disaster.
You mean like a city block catching on fire?

Everything in the database seems to be pretty correct, for the most part. I'm listening to some stuff going over the REMSNO channels right now. I know the some of the FD channels are correct because I hear them from time to time in my car. However, I don't think some of the ALS-to-Hospital channels are right, I don't know which ones though. Also, the Wauseon PD dispatch is good too, I'm hearing some talk over that right now as well.

jackj

Yes they caught him Ron. The guy who owned the restaurant "Doc Holiday's" was convicted and sentenced about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.