Central Ohio Disaster drill

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmartinfan

Banned
A large disaster drill will occur on Thursday June 20th. A central Ohio wide hospital drill will also occur with this drill. Set your MARCS scanners to search.

mmartinfan said:
A large disaster drill will occur on Thursday June 20th. A central Ohio wide hospital drill will also occur with this drill. Set your MARCS scanners to search.

Please check you DAY and DATE.

Wednesday Is June 20TH

Thursday Is June 21ST, Summer Starts In The EDT @ 14:06 Hours.

jscott02

this from the guy that posted all the north eastern ohio weather warnings in the breaking incidents section. geesh.

FPO219

Go easy on mmartinfan, he's physically unable to read anything before he hits post/submit/send buttons...you'll get used to it eventually. :)

jscott02 said:
this from the guy that posted all the north eastern ohio weather warnings in the breaking incidents section. geesh.

Sorry about any duplicate or triplicate posts. After I was done typing the post. I hit submit/post/reply, well you get the picture. The problem was that Although I could NOT see the post, it after it posted, it posted anyway. There is like a little BLUE bar that appears when sending a post. It starts on the left and goes to the right. But for whatever reason,it would NOT go to the right all the way. It kept stopping. So I thought that my message / post did NOT post. So I hit submit a few times.
Once again sorry. I do NOT know what caused this.

Status
Not open for further replies.