New Mont. Co. Fire Freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9gunner

I monitor Brookville FD dispatch on 151.385, which is usually only Brookville, New Lebanon, Farmersville, Phillipsburg etc. Today I noticed Harrison FD get dispatched to 75, Trotwood FD going out? Did Brookville drop this channel as part of the transition to MCSO and someone else pick it up already for other FD's? As a police officer I usually dont monitor FD's, but living near Brookville I had it in my VHF mobile set up at my desk. Any ideas?

k9gunner

It sounds like englewood / northmont center maybe? I thought I heard farmersville FD chief call englewood disp? Does englewood disp harrison and trotwood as well?

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Right now I believe most of the conventional fire frequencies in the county are now
broadcasting all fire dispatch traffic. The same thing has been going on with Jefferson Township on 151.220 which is slated to be shut down soon.

The Brookville Dispatch Center is slated to close on July 1st.
So we will still be seeing quite a few changes as agencies in the western part of the county transition to the county 800 system.

We can also expect some of the OPS talkgroups to realigned.

k9gunner

So the freq that Brookville disp used for FD is now manned by Englewood, but picked up Trotwood, Harrison etc on the channel. That is a lot of change in a day! I wonder if it is simul-cast until all radios get changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.