Anyone near dayton that can program Motorola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9gunner

I have a VHF GP300 that I need programmed by Thursday. P&R Communications said it would take a week. Anyone in the Dayton / Springfield, or even Cincy area able to program it? I have a guy in MI that offered to do it for free, but I am afraid I would not have it back before I need it. Thanks, Jeff

fordcobra04

Premium Subscriber
k9gunner said:
I have a VHF GP300 that I need programmed by Thursday. P&R Communications said it would take a week. Anyone in the Dayton / Springfield, or even Cincy area able to program it? I have a guy in MI that offered to do it for free, but I am afraid I would not have it back before I need it. Thanks, Jeff

K9: I am BigJimbo's friend. I am searching for the programming software for your radio. If I find it, Ill have Jim call you.

k9gunner

Super, thanks! I do not have the cable either, but I will buy one if I find the software for future use.

fordcobra04

Premium Subscriber
k9gunner said:
Super, thanks! I do not have the cable either, but I will buy one if I find the software for future use.

Good News!: I found the software. Bad News: It requires a DOS computer... Get with me or Jim via PM to let us know what you wanna do...

Status
Not open for further replies.