Tuscarawas County Talk Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng645

Tuscarawas County Talk Groups

I keep having the following Tuscarawas County talk groups coming up when scanning, 58416,57648 and 57360 does anybody know who these groups are. The first 2 sound like police departments but I don't know who. Thanks

Last edited:

xusmarine1979

What about Strasburg? I work in Massillon and I can hear the countywide trs just fine. Should I be able to hear Strasburg as well? I work with a guy that's p/t on Strasburg PD and he says their tower is over by Bolivar and that they are not on the trs. Anybody know?

strasburg police

well i drive to s.e.ohio a lot and strasburg police use to use a conv 800 frequency for dispatch now the frequency is on the trunking system.but strasburg fire is on the 800 system.i'm hopeing someone knows if strasburg police are useing the trunking system on the village police talkgroup.what is strasburgs police unit-id?? thanks dave

xusmarine1979

The guy I know says that he swears that they still use the conventional freq, but I thought that I'd be able to pick it up from Massillon. The county system I can pick up great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.