ODNR Frequency and Tg NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Hi all, would anyone no the marks frequency the odnr uses, and the tags for stark county, I programed columbus marks freqs in and then put in tags for stark county or ne ohio and I dont receive anything, I beleive they are on the new marks system apco-25 but im not receiveing them, any help would be appreciated, thanks, Bill wc8i@yahoo.com

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Did you happen to look up the MARCS system in the database? Oh and just about all your going to find for ODNR is that its encrypted.

hoser147

I agree with Dubbin, There was another thread reference the ODOT or ODNR. ODNR has mostly park maintenance in the clear. Wildlife and Watercraft are Encrypted 99.9% of the time. So therefore all ya get is Craphouse cleaners and little more. In the other thread they were talkin about ODOT still using UHF in alot of places in the state. Hope this helps Hoser

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Thanks guys

Thanks guys for the help, I have been trying to program the scanner with the tgs etc. did not no they were encripted most of the time, well forget that , thanks again, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.