Parma Frequencies and Trunk System

Status
Not open for further replies.

b800u

I have suddenly lost my reception for Parma. The listed frequencies went from 10 to 7, and is listed as an EDACS system. Have heard rumors that they went P25, but it is not referenced here, still listed as an EDACS.
Can anyone shed light on my dilema?
Thanks.

b800u

If they went P25, does that get programmed as a Motorola II system with the same talkgroups they had with EDACS?

And thanks for the reply. I was told they went P25, but Radio Reference did not report it.

I am only interested in fire.

While I'm at it, why do Brookpark, Middleburg Hts., Berea, Strongsville hammer on my reception? Is it a programming issue on my part, or are they scrambled or inverted?

Thanks again.

b800u

New Parma, Ohio fire frequencies

Rumored that Parma Ohio fire changed to Motorola P25 system. Does anyone have the new frequencies and talkgroups for Parma fire?.
Thank you in advance.

FPO703

All of the information for Parma for both systems is listed in the RR Database.

Since the new system is Project 25, you need a digital capable scanner and must program it in as a P25 system.

b800u

Parma Frequencies

Thanks, I will look for the P25 info on Parma now. I have a BC796D and a BCD996T scanner, so they are both digital ready, I only found the EDAC listing for Parma in RR, as a matter of fact, I have it programmed in, reception just stopped several weeks ago, about the time the 2 new stations opened. (I live right in Parma) Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.