Electronic Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day All!

Does anyone know of any "Radio Shack" type electronic stores in the Central Ohio area? I know most of the stuff I am looking for ... LEDs, resistors, etc. can be found on-line or Radio Shack, but was wondering if there are any local stores that would carry electronic items. Thanks in advance...

hoser147

Medlesons in Dayton, and Fair electronics in Lima but both of those are Western and I would call to make sure they have what you are looking for.........Hoser

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
WisconsinRailfan said:
Good Day All!

Does anyone know of any "Radio Shack" type electronic stores in the Central Ohio area? I know most of the stuff I am looking for ... LEDs, resistors, etc. can be found on-line or Radio Shack, but was wondering if there are any local stores that would carry electronic items. Thanks in advance...

ESCO (Electronic Supply Co) on Indianola just south of Morse. Costs a bit more than RatSnack, but they have a much better selection and better quality parts. Plus, if they don't have it they can order it for you.

Tom WA8PYR

n8emr

I second ESCO (Electronic Supply Co) , kind hard to find hidden back on the service road but they have a good selection of parts.

wa8pyr said:
ESCO (Electronic Supply Co) on Indianola just south of Morse. Costs a bit more than RatSnack, but they have a much better selection and better quality parts. Plus, if they don't have it they can order it for you.

Tom WA8PYR

Thanks for the suggestions all, I will give both a shot! I watch trains, just off Indianola, also my Train Hobby store is on that street.

Thanks Again All!

if your willing to come up here, theres amature electronic supply in wickliffe. Just know what you want there though becuase those guys arent really that friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.