Clermont Couty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine

On the database on Radio Reference for the Clermont County, OH trunked system It listed both Sheriff SO 1 and Sheriff SO 2 with the same talkgroup, 54576. Can anyone advise which of the two channels has the correct TG listed and what Is the correct talkgroup for the other channel?.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
wolverine said:
On the database on Radio Reference for the Clermont County, OH trunked system It listed both Sheriff SO 1 and Sheriff SO 2 with the same talkgroup, 54576. Can anyone advise which of the two channels has the correct TG listed and what Is the correct talkgroup for the other channel?.

I just checked it out. I don't how or when that was put in the database. It will take some monitoring of the system to determine the correct talkgroups for those. I am too far to monitor Clermont county from where I am. Monitor to see if 54544 is one them. We can't make changes until the correct one is submitted.

Thanks for catching that, every once in awhile something like that slips by us db admins.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
I just checked the MONIX DST 06 East.p96 file and it is listed as

Code:
54544  SO-1
54576  SO-2

I have made the changes to the database.

LawnCowboy

radioscan,

Thanks for the update!

Just curious, why is there not a link for the Clermont Co. system on the Monix website under the "Monix Monitoring Information Pages"? Seems everything else around the area ya have there?

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
LawnCowboy said:
radioscan,

Thanks for the update!

Just curious, why is there not a link for the Clermont Co. system on the Monix website under the "Monix Monitoring Information Pages"? Seems everything else around the area ya have there?

Several reasons really.

1. Most of the MONIX Infromations Pages were there well before radioreference became what it is today.

2. I cannot personnally monitor Clermont County from my QTH to keep up with the system myself.

3. There is no sense doing one at this point since it is already covered in the database here.

Status
Not open for further replies.