Medflight caught in weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibagli

I just heard Medflight 6 land at LMH in Newark about an hour ago, and Newark Medic 3 had to complete the transport to Grant, by the sounds of it. Was it weather-related?

I know all of a sudden a line of wind and rain came through about the same time.

JediMaster

We once had an auto-accident near where I work and Medflight was called out because it was thought the person had a severed arm. Upon extracating them from the vehicle it was found not true and so they transported via ground even though Medflight was already on scene.

Of course, that was good because upon trying to take off Medflight couldn't start up, lol. They eventually got it started and it just went back home, with no victim.

JediMaster

I think Medflight can go on numerous different ones depending on where they are. I know down here I hear them talk on the county 800 system quite a bit for flights.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Sorry guys, I meant to post that above message as a new thread.
If the mod can move it or delete it please do so. I'll repost it as new thread
if needed.

Thanks

FPO703

Life Flight is not on MARCS. Toledo Life Flight is, but, not Cleveland Metro Life Flight.

The Lead Pilot from Cleveland Metro states that they aren't going to go to MARCS because it's for use during disasters, only.

Status
Not open for further replies.