Stark County Dispatch Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
A unique system of dispatching in Stark County will come to an end January 31, 2008. V-Comm who presently dispatches for Quad Ambulance, Magnolia Fire, Robertsville Fire, Sandy Township Fire and Waynesburg Fire will cease operations on this date. V-Comm was unique for having a system in which four ladies rotated 24 hour shifts dispatching from their homes. They were featured in a December 2006 Firehouse magazine article. All of the above agencies will now be dispatched by Cencomm which is the former Stark Complete Dispatch now run by Nimishillen Township at their brand new state-of-the-art dispatch center located at Nimishillen Township station #3.

I would personally like to thank each of these fine ladies for their years of service and dedication to emergency services.

xusmarine1979

I will second that. I've been listening to them alot since I've moved to Louisville. Are there any plans on these departments changing any frequencies in the future, or just doing what Osnaburg did with Loiusville? I can hear them all very well from the house, but I'm just curious.

FPO703

Can someone submit the updates to the Stark County portion of the DB and I'll make the necessary changes?

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
xusmarine1979 said:
I will second that. I've been listening to them alot since I've moved to Louisville. Are there any plans on these departments changing any frequencies in the future, or just doing what Osnaburg did with Loiusville? I can hear them all very well from the house, but I'm just curious.

All users will remain on the same frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.