new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

squadsgreat

Hello all. Have had a Uniden 246 for a month or 2 now and just now starting to really "play" with it. Subscribed to RR today...have been sick and had a broken rib and the scanner has been like a "God-send". Any help or info is greatly appreciated!! I am in Cuyahoga Co... Lakewood to be exact. Thanks in advance...and hope to hear from you soon!! -kyle

FPO703

I believe Cuyahoga County is preloaded in to the 246. I think it was loaded in mine when I bought it new a few years ago.

The only additional stuff you might want is maybe Lorain County which is available from the Database.

BTW, all the pre-programmed Cuyahoga County stuff came from here. :)

Yea i know cuyahoga came programmed with the 396, but you have to rearange it in my case because they only have it in one system and one group... I usually break it up by reigon and fire and police. Have fun with it... always fun to mess with when your bored!

squadsgreat

Now...I have on the preloaded freq hit something that I didnt mean to. On some of the 800mhz (Parma) I hit something that it stays on ID search. And I dont think I need it to do that...but cant figure out how to remedy? Have it hooked up to the computer now and using the "easier to read manual" and cant seem to figure out what I have done. Any help? I am by the way having a blast listening to the Housing Authourity Police tonight. I know there is SOOOOOO much I need to learn and now is as god a time as any. Thanks again fellas... kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.