question about franklin county services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireSAR

since franklin county services and public safety are on 2 different lists, can I add both on one bank and it work the same? right now I have it on 2 different banks.

jerk

fireSAR said:
since franklin county services and public safety are on 2 different lists, can I add both on one bank and it work the same? right now I have it on 2 different banks.

It is two separate systems, so they need to be in two different banks. Otherwise you will not be able to figure out which id goes with which system.

But some scanners will scan both if in the same bank, but not recommended. What type of scanner do you have?

fireSAR

newsalan said:
It is two separate systems, so they need to be in two different banks. Otherwise you will not be able to figure out which id goes with which system.

But some scanners will scan both if in the same bank, but not recommended. What type of scanner do you have?

I have a psr-300

jerk

fireSAR said:
I have a psr-300

They will scan both systems in the same bank, but it would be confusing. So I would just leave it as two separate systems. Now there are a bunch of conventional frequncies you can add to the bank and that will help use up some of the channels. Helicopter, point, and LEERN, and then there are some conventional frequncies from the surrounding towns in the County.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.