pickerington Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireSAR

Anyone live around picktown? or listen to them? they seem to use channel 2 alot, what is the frequency? I can never find it.

I also programmed in the trunking system, I can't get it to work on my psr-300, anyone able to help?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
fireSAR said:
Anyone live around picktown? or listen to them? they seem to use channel 2 alot, what is the frequency? I can never find it.

I also programmed in the trunking system, I can't get it to work on my psr-300, anyone able to help?

RRDB seems to indicate that for 5+ years now there has been very minimal to no activity on the system. Maybe you have it programmed in properly but there just isn't any traffic?

It should be a simple LTR setup - make sure you put the frequencies in the correct channel slots. If it says LCN 13 for a frequency, the make sure you program that frequency in slot 13 of the frequency list, etc. Since you don't know any of the talk groups, you'll have to set up a Group Wildcard talk group so that you can catch the activity. (I think that applies to LTR also - i don't monitor LTR enough on the PSR series to know for sure).

Mike

medic611

For years they used the following as channel 2 ( only in their mobile radios)
154.98000 153.96500 WZG306 RM Pickerington FM Public Works
Use to be used by entire city govt, then the switch to nextel happened , and so the pd kept it for their use .

Status
Not open for further replies.